Find your hubware devices
After the initial connection of your SARAH device to power and local network you will need to wait for about 20 minutes until SARAH is accessible via WebUI.
You can access your SARAH as follow:
- Open windows explorer -> Network
- The browser will list all network devices. For each sarah, an entry will be listed.
- Click on this, and the browser will open the SARAH web ui using the IP address of the SARAH server.
Mac, Linux, iOS
- Open your browser
- Enter sarahid.local (e.g. s123456.local) as address.
Android & other
- Open your router configuration and check for all devices.
- Search for sarah device and note down the ip.
- Open the browser and enter the IP address, as e.g. http://192.168.11.22 .